Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Reintroducing - "KnitCrazy"

Online Store



Hi Everyone

It has been some time since my last posting and I can't believe how time has flown over the last few months.

During my time away, not only have I moved house & country, but I have also been researching yarn suppliers / retailers.   

After many hours in front of my laptop, and coming across numerous issues in having orders shipped to my new address, I decided the only thing for it was to go into business myself.

Very recently, I opened my online store 'KnitCrazy'.  I am thrilled to be able to offer readers a wide selection of quality ICE Yarns and accessories, as well as reliable international shipping.

Please take a tour of my site, I hope you like what you see and become a regular visitor.

Look out for my 'Garage Sales' and special 'Tuesday Promotions'


Online Store: www.knitcrazy.yarnshopping.com/
                                                      Facebook:     www.facebook.com/knitcrazyonline





No comments:

Post a Comment